Re: [squid-users] Forbiden

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 22:10:45 +0200

fre 2006-05-26 klockan 19:10 -0400 skrev Dominique Bagnato:
> Thank you for your patience,
> Yes is the Internet.
> I want when somebody on the Internet try to use our proxy he sees a
> customize message seing that is doing something wrong instead of having
> a "cannot display page" message.

deny_info applies to whatever acl the user got denied by.

Note: To make MSIE show the error intead of it's own generic "cannot
display" error page the text must be quite large.. Microsoft does not
think that real error messages is helpful to users and have selected to
not show them.. (the "show user friendly error messages" option in the
advanced internet settings of MSIE)