Re: [squid-users] Cache dir filling up - should I increase the size of cache_dir

From: <yance_kowara@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 09:05:44 +1000 (EST)

Hi Jakob,

Thank you for the hint.

I am using Squid-2.5 stable13 on FreeBSD 6.0. Release.

Yes I am using the default watermark value.

I am only a bit concerned because these few days the kernel spit out
message like ....

 squid kernel: /cache: optimization changed from SPACE to TIME
or
 squid kernel: /cache: optimization changed from TIME to SPACE

I guess it's just telling me that the space is nearly filled up.

I am sorry for including the qmail discussion thread in the email, not
sure how it got there, but this is what happens if you are trying to work
while rushing to bed at the same time. :)

Kind regards,

Yance Kowara