Re: [squid-users] accelerator mode in case where content depends on client IP address

From: Aaron Chu <aaron@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 11:30:04 -0700

Looks like you have 2 problems:

1) You need the client's IP: Most HTTP load balancers can insert a
header with the client IP in it. Otherwise, you can look at
transparent mode.

2) The content is not cacheable b/c certain parts are different for
every user: Move the varying content into an iframe, make it an ajax
call, or use client-side javascript to vary the content. Then don't
cache the extra http request.

Aaron Chu