Re: [squid-users] Transparent Reverse Proxy

From: Visolve squid <squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 17:01:33 +0530

On Fri, 2006-06-02 at 16:49 +0200, Cole wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I wanted to know if its possible to setup squid to be a transparent reverse proxy/httpd accelerator
> for multiple servers behind squid. I read through all the ViSolve stuff regarding this, and that all
> makes sense, I was just wondering if its possible to multiple servers in transparent mode?
>
> Regards
> /Cole

Hello Cole,

Yes it is possible to setup reverse proxy for multiple servers. You have
to make squid to resolve to appropriate servers through DNS or hosts
file. And squid configuration has to me modified as given in
http://squid.visolve.com/squid/reverseproxy.htm Let us know if you have
some specific questions.

Thanks,
Visolve Squid Team,