RE: [squid-users] Authentication Pop-up after Domain Controller restart

From: Rodrigo Barros <rbarros@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 09:28:15 -0300

Sure, no problema at all. Here's my samba configuration:

 [global]
        workgroup = my_domain
        netbios name = proxy
        realm = AD.MYDOMAIN.COM
        server string = Proxy Samba Server
        security = ads
        encrypt passwords = Yes
        password server = xx.xxx.xx.xx xx.xxx.xx.xx
        allow trusted domains = No
        log file = /var/log/samba/%m.log
        log level = 2 passdb:4 auth:2 winbind:4
        max log size = 102400