[squid-users] Authentication Pop-up after Domain Controller restart

From: Rodrigo Barros <rbarros@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 11:28:17 -0300

Hi everybody,

I have a Squid 2.5.STABLE14 and a samba-3.0.22 running in my company
with NTLM authentication, I have almost 1000 users on it today and It's
running very smothly. We're very satisfied but there's one situation I
could find an solution yet and I'd like your advise on it.
Once in a while our Domain Controller has to be restarted and every time
this happens I have to "Rejoin" samba to the domain and restart samba.
Is there any way to avoid this from happening?
I know this is probably a samba question, but I though you guys could
have some experience on this.

Thanks in advance,

Rodrigo Barros