[squid-users] R: [squid-users] R: [squid-users] AD and Single Sign On

From: Franco, Battista <Battista.Franco@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 15:04:45 +0200

Hello
I configured squid and samba but (from a client with MS IE 6) when i tried to connect to internet the pop-up with a request of username and password appears.
More info below:

# wbinfo -t
checking the trust secret via RPC calls succeeded
# wbinfo -a mydom\\user%password
plaintext password authentication succeeded
challenge/response password authentication succeeded
# /usr/bin/ntlm_auth --helper-protocol=squid-2.5-basic
Mydom+user password
[2006/06/12 14:52:07, 3] utils/ntlm_auth.c:check_plaintext_auth(292)
  NT_STATUS_OK: Success (0x0)
OK
#

----
Smb.conf is:
   netbios name = aa1pxysav00
   realm = ZA.IF.ATCSG.NET
   workgroup = ZA
   security = ADS
   password server = server.mydom.com
   encrypt passwords = yes
   log level = 3 passdb:5 auth:10 winbind:5
   idmap uid = 10000-20000
   template shell = /bin/false
   winbind enum users = yes
   winbind uid = 10000-20000
   winbind gid = 10000-20000
   winbind separator = +
   winbind use default domain = yes
----
Squid.conf is:
auth_param ntlm program /usr/bin/ntlm_auth --helper-protocol=squid-2.5-ntlmssp
auth_param ntlm children 30
auth_param ntlm max_challenge_reuses 0
auth_param ntlm max_challenge_lifetime 2 minutes # ntlm_auth from Samba 3 supports NTLM NEGOTIATE packet auth_param ntlm use_ntlm_negotiate on auth_param basic program /usr/bin/ntlm_auth --helper-protocol=squid-2.5-basic auth_param basic children 5 auth_param basic realm Squid proxy-caching web server auth_param basic credentialsttl 2 hours auth_param basic casesensitive off ....
acl AuthorizedUsers proxy_auth REQUIRED
http_access allow all AuthorizedUsers
cache_peer proxy.xxx.com parent 8080 0 proxy-only default
------
Access.log
1150117192.969    364 10.239.57.34 TCP_MISS/200 4388 GET http://www.google.it/ username DEFAULT_PARENT/proxy.xxx.com text/html
1150117223.316  24100 10.239.57.34 TCP_MISS/503 1384 GET http://www.google.it/imghp? username NONE/- text/html