Re: [squid-users] what is wrong about www.sun.com server or me?

From: genco yilmaz <gencoyilmaz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 19:57:21 +0300

Yes you are right I didnt put / in front of index.html but when I try
www.sun.com with the command "wget -S www.sun.com" I see "reply
headers" but body of the reply is not received.
   Clients get "Zero sized reply" message from squid from time to time
until now I couldn't find what the reason for it. I hope I will find.

Thanks for your help Matus.