Re: [squid-users] Re: Help. SQUID very very slow.

From: nima sadeghian <sadegian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 02:00:05 +0330

I saw the config. that's ok. How u can get internet? from a router ?
nslookup is ok? I think there is a problem with ur internet provider.
u use its DNS or u have urs? go to out of squid for solving problem.
as a recommenation call isp for check their TableRouting rules. did
they use transparent squid up stream?
tracert could be a check point.
ok?
nima