Re: [squid-users] Allow specific large files by URL [signed]

From: Rajendra Adhikari \[c\] <rajendra@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 17:39:40 +0545

I also want a good solution for this problem. Well, I got a reply
previously about this is as:

Q) Is there a way, I can cache the larger objects (>8MB) of my choice to
cache by the squid.
Ans) Not really. It's a global limit applying to all objects.
You might be able to play some games with no_cache to block caching of
below the global limit, but it's not entirely reliable as not all
downloads have a content-length specified.
(Replied from Henrik)

Ben, if you come with some better solution, I will be pleased to know
how you gonna do it.

thanks,
Rajendra Adhikari

--