[squid-users] Re: httpd_accel in Squid 2.6.STABLE1 problem

From: peter S <grusp@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 21:11:54 +0000 (UTC)

I am having trouble with squid config in 2.6 stable1.They have taken out
httpd_accel_port and httpd_accel_host and replaced them with defaultsite
http_port and cache_peer originserver options. When I put in the name of my
server defaultsite http_port and the port that I am using under the cache_peer
option squid returns an error saying that it doesn't understand the host name or
port. I had to go back to another version of squid. Does anyone have a squid
config http accelrater example for 2.6?