AW: [squid-users] Digest problem with 2.6STABLE1

From: Stolle, Martin <Martin.Stolle@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 12:46:57 +0200

I got the same problem, the cache digests aren't working any longer in my configuration. I tend to say, that this might be a bug.

A question to you:
One thing changed in my configuration: I enabled --with-large-files with squid-2.6. Do you also changed this parameter in your configuration script, that would be the only idea for me why it shouldn't be a bug.

Martin Stolle