[squid-users] Download always get disconnected through proxy

From: Yong Bong Fong <bfyong@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 11:12:01 +0800

Dear friends,

   Wondering if anyone else face smilar issue to me with downloading
problems through proxy. Many users complained to me that when they
download through proxy, they often get corrupted file or download
disconnected half way. Only if using download manager can the download
be more reliable. I have come to the conclusion that it is my proxy
problem because on the same link of download, if I use other direct
connections internet, the download is perfect, but when go through proxy
there is the problem with download disconnected...
any idea what went wrong?
thanks for taking time reading my mail...

Regards
Yong

--
Yong Bong Fong