Re: [squid-users] Parent cache question

From: Tim Bates <tin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 13:02:56 +1000

I dont think that's a viable solution for me (iptables isnt being used
here because I have no need, and I'd like to leave it that way), but how
would I do that anyway?? Did you mean inbound redirect, and bypass the
local proxy for those that need to? Or did you mean outbound where it's
all going to appear to be from the squid box?

Tim