Re: [squid-users] status codes meanings..

From: Linda W <squid-user@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 19:45:25 -0700

Visolve Squid wrote:
> Linda W wrote:
>> 2 TCP_SWAPFAIL_MISS/200

> *TCP_SWAPFAIL_MISS* - The object was believed to be in the cache, but
> could not be accessed.

---
	Does this mean the cache index is out of sync with the cache
contents, or is there another interpretation?
	I wouldn't expect this should occur that often.  I'm guessing
this could indicate a partially corrupt cache?
	Could be caused by a previous crash or a cache manager bug
sometime in the past?  Are there other possibilities (excluding deliberate
tampering)?
thanks,
Linda