[squid-users] Accelerator Question

From: Pablo García <malevo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 12:10:49 -0300

Hi, I was running a Squid in accelerator mode, for a bunch of web sites I own.
The setup was very basic : Client ---Internet--- Squid --Local Lan-- Web servers
the squid decides wich web server to access for the content based on /etc/hosts
so, my settings in the squid.conf were :

httpd_accel_port 80
httpd_accel_host virtual
httpd_accel_with_proxy on
httpd_accel_uses_host_header on

Now, I changed to Squid 2.6 Stable 2, and since the configuration
changes for this scenario I'm not sure how to configure it right.
Is this the right configuration option ?
"http_port 80 vhost vport"
or is this other ?
"http_port 80 transparent"

Thanks, Pablo