Re: [squid-users] Virtual drives

From: Andre Fernando Goldacker <squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 14:21:56 -0300

Hello,

From my experience, you can achieve better results if you use dstdomain
type acl for blocking an entire domain.

The use of regex acls is much slower and is only effective for matching
things after the domain name (eg: domain.com/blah).

In this case, you have to change your acl to something like:

acl virtualdrv dstdomain "/etc/squid/lists/virtualdrv.url"

And inside the virtualdrv.url file, add your entries to something like:
.idrive.com
.xdrive.com

... and so on

regards,