Re: [squid-users] Virtual drives

From: Luís Fernando C. Talora <talora-listas@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 16:19:42 -0300

I didn´t want to do that, because I´d like to block every URL with
matching words on it (such as "briefcase" for example.briefcase.com,
briefcase.example.com and www.example.com/briefcase). The ACL is OK in
that case, right? What could be causing the behavior I´m experiencing here?

Thanks again!

Regards,

Luis Talora