Re: [squid-users] acceleration mode question

From: Matthew Shoemaker <matthew.shoemaker@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 15:12:33 -0700

Ok, I am typing the url of the start page every time and typing the
same address. I am also clearing browser cache like you suggest. I
have checked and if I only use firefox on my machine I hit a few pages
and I see the access.log records a cache-hit on the pages. I then
clear browser cache and hit the same pages, access.log shows cache-hit
again. I then open internet explorer and hit the exact same pages and
access.log shows cache-miss for every page that I just hit with
firefox. So I am un sure of what needs changed here. The site I am
testing with is a php site that uses the GET method with its forms,
and I am including last-modified, expires, and max age headers.

thanks for the suggestions
Matthew