[squid-users] Squid access control problem.

From: Adam O'Neill <aoneill@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 12:21:32 -0400

I set "http_access allow all" (after specifying the local network with a
proper subnet did not work) in addtion to "http_reply_access allow all"
and "acl Safe_ports port 80". I still receive a "Access control
configuration prevents your request from being allowed at this time."
error when trying to browse. I assume I still have to change something
in the acl, but I can't determine what. Working off a minimally modified
default configuration. Current test browser is IE.