[squid-users] squid with NTLM authentification

From: Benner, Uwe <u.benner@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 11:09:24 +0200

Hi everybody,

we want to use squid 2.5 stable13 on windows XP with NTLM authentication
as a Proxy.
From my point of view the NTLM authentication is quit complex and I
suppose these auth, method needs a bunch of network resources.

To verify or refute my assumption I want to setup a automated
performance test.

No my questions:

Can I use the squidclient.exe to simulate concurrent web sessions or
does anybody know a testing tool (kind of automated web browser)?

Where can I find some documentation/manual about the available
parameters of squidclient - additional to the command line help?

Has anybody experience about the performance with NTLM authentication?

Thanks for your support.

Regards
Uwe Benner