RE: [squid-users] Why ERR_ZERO_SIZE_OBJECT?

From: Xin Wang <Xin.Wang@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 13:44:16 -0700

Hi Henrik,

The attached zip file contains the tcpdump data and the corresponding squid cache log.

I have a feeling that the cause of the ERR_ZERO_SIZE_OBJECT seems related to the previous POST request with url http://osiris.voicegenie.com:8080/conformance/vxml-srgs-voicegenie/278/cgi-bin/record5.ircgi. And it's odd that I could not find the corresponding frame in the tcpdump data for this POST request.

Thanks,
Katie (Xin) Wang