Re: [squid-users] squid with NTLM authentification

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 21:36:42 +0200

tor 2006-08-17 klockan 20:30 +0100 skrev Chris Lightfoot:

> multiplexed operation, so you have to fork a bunch of
> processes to do this, but that's tolerable.

For testing web server logics and stability perhaps, but not really in
load testing I would say. In a serious proxy load test (server test, not
WAN network) you generally need to simulate many thousands of concurrent
clients, and even for a modest web server load test of a modern web
server you need a couple of thousand simulated clients..