[squid-users] delay pools reset?

From: Chuck Kollars <ckollars9@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 12:00:43 -0700 (PDT)

With the delay pools feature when a PC is "bad" it's
slapped down by having its bandwidth throttled. But
for how long? What exactly _resets_ the PC back to its
un-throttled state?

(I'm asking because so far my mis-experience is once a
browser steps over the line, everything that PC does
_remains_ throttled for hours and hours [I've never
had the patience to refrain from just restarting squid
after an hour or so, so I don't know just how long it
might stay in the throttled state.)

tia!