[squid-users] swap.log size continuing to grow?

From: Dave Mullen <squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 15:56:14 -0400

Is there any way to stop squid from growing the swap.log file? I'm working
with a very lightweight build of squid, booting off a CD with a ramdisk
filesystem. With no physical storage, having a log file continuing to grow in
such limited space is quite scary.

Is there any way to limit how big this file gets without doing a squid -k rotate ?

The reason I wish not to do this is if I do restart it, it forces the
squidGuard processes to die & respawn as well, taking the system down while it
rebuilds the databases of my blacklists.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance,

--
Dave Mullen