[squid-users] A problem of authentication

From: <sjchen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 10:29:51 +0800

hello,
I setup a proxy server based on Redhat linux 9.0 + squid + NCSA (basic
auth).
It does work, but a problem puzzle me.
When I start a new browse windows,after being authenticated, I can access
internet.
But if I keep on opening new browse windows,(I did not close those opened
browse windows) I have to reenter my username and password again and again
for accessing the Internet.
How can I do to aviod repeating authentication?
Thank you

   致
        礼!
陈松劲