Re: [squid-users] squid error 1067

From: Santosh Rani <santoshballey@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 17:14:51 +0530

Dear Sir,

The problem has been solved.
Thanks for the pointers given by you. It was a problem permissions on
'cache.state' file in the 'cache' directory. I am unable to follow as
to how the persmisiosns on this file was changed to 'readonly'.
It works like charm now.

Though reinstallation had solved the problem. But the reason why it
failed to start was to be known.

Best Regards