Re: [squid-users] squid with ntlm + AD, without samba?

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 22:58:35 +0800

On Wed, Sep 13, 2006, Jakob Curdes wrote:

> But that unreliable tool works for me with 150+ users since years. Never
> had any probs. I know it's different sometimes, but occasionally even
> IT people have luck !

Would you be willing to describe your setup so it can be used as an example
configuration in the Squid wiki?

There's apparently a bit of interest in the Squid stand-alone ntlm
authentication module over using the ntlm helper with Samba.
Let me know if you're interested in using the standalone ntlm helper
with squid-2.6 and squid-3.

Adrian