Re: [squid-users] squid with ntlm + AD, without samba?

From: Jakob Curdes <jc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 17:44:48 +0200

>Would you be willing to describe your setup so it can be used as an example
>configuration in the Squid wiki?

OK, I will see that I put things together a bit. The problem is that I
am not aware what crucial points there could be to avoid any problems.
What are the instabilities connected to the ntlm helpers ?

>Let me know if you're interested in using the standalone ntlm helper
>with squid-2.6 and squid-3.

Well, as long as it is there and works we will use it, if not we will
switch. I will have to look into 2.6 anyway, no chance yet.
If I upgrade, I can try something out and report.

Jakob Curdes