RE: [squid-users] Re: Squid 2.6 + COSS comparison

From: Steven Wilton <swilton@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 08:35:07 +0800

Look further down that page and you'll see there's a second proxy that peaks
around 380 req/sec (5 min average). The cache was performing fine using
aufs, but was looking like it was getting towards its limit (similar to your
setup). The graphs show that the load has dropped significantly since
moving to COSS (There are multiple graphs here which all show a reduced
resource utilisation). We have not had the chance to see how hard we can
push these caches with COSS yet.

Steven