Re: [squid-users] Persistent Connections

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 14:31:19 -0700

I reaise that C-L has two different purposes. Since closing the
connection signals both, synthesising the C-L doesn't seem like
taking a huge liberty in the face of serving the partial cached
response as if it's the whole thing. YMMV (obviously).

Thanks for the help,

--
Mark Nottingham
mnot@yahoo-inc.com