RE: [squid-users] yahoo mail problem with Squid

From: pujo mulyono <pudjo26@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 17:05:26 -0700 (PDT)

i dont got problem with yahoo network, my location is Indonesia, and
there were no complainin about this in our indonesian mailist.

your problem ever happened to me long time ago while im blocking some
of yahoo domains guessing they are containing banners and trackers but
accidentally i've blocked one domain of yahoo that should not be
blocked because it containing script for read/write/send mail.
unfortunatelly i forgot those yahoo domain.

try to update squid to current squid head release maybe can solve your
problem, coz squid 2.5 stable 10 u are using now is an old one :-)

--- lokesh.khanna@accelonafrica.com wrote:

> No, nothing was changed on squid.
> And I checked with other people also in different countries and they
> are
> also facing same problem.
> I want to know if anyone else in this forum also has same problem.
>
> Cordially,
> Lokesh

regards,
Pudjo