Re: [squid-users] Stream audio/video

From: Tino Reichardt <list-squid-users@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 18:10:37 +0200

* Marcel Werner <wernermarcel@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi *,
>
> I have to block all audio / video streams.
>
> I have createt rules to block the download of *pls|mp3| ....
> Thats worked.
>
> But when the user go to a website like :
>
> http://www.liveradio.de/
>
> and klick to the link a php download opend and squid doesnt filter that
> think.
>
> Ok now I have readed about a acl like browser but the download is no
> mimetype video or audio, its like a normal file.

Suggestion 1:

Just use Squidwall and set up an banner filter with regex.7 expressions
on the content (bcfilter). The squidwall filter would look like:

Every Video/Audiostream will be replaced with an 1x1 pixel ;)

Suggestion 2:

If you want to show some deny page, you have to choose the crfilter -
content regex filter. Every attempt to load some video will be redirected
to your "Hey, YOU SHOULDN'T DO THAT" page ;)

--
regards, TR