Re: [squid-users] Stream audio/video

From: Marcel Werner <wernermarcel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 15:39:03 +0200

2006/9/25, Tino Reichardt <list-squid-users@mcmilk.de>:
> * Marcel Werner <wernermarcel@googlemail.com> wrote:
> > Hi *,
> >
> > I have to block all audio / video streams.
> >
> > I have createt rules to block the download of *pls|mp3| ....
> > Thats worked.
> >
> > But when the user go to a website like :
> >
> > http://www.liveradio.de/
> >
> > and klick to the link a php download opend and squid doesnt filter that
> > think.
> >
> > Ok now I have readed about a acl like browser but the download is no
> > mimetype video or audio, its like a normal file.
>
> Suggestion 1:
>
> Just use Squidwall and set up an banner filter with regex.7 expressions
> on the content (bcfilter). The squidwall filter would look like:

> Every Video/Audiostream will be replaced with an 1x1 pixel ;)
>

> Suggestion 2:
>
> If you want to show some deny page, you have to choose the crfilter -
> content regex filter. Every attempt to load some video will be redirected
> to your "Hey, YOU SHOULDN'T DO THAT" page ;)
>

> --
> regards, TR

Hello *,

thanks for the request.

I have solve the problem I have blocked all Ports >1025 and I have
created a lot of rules (I will pasted after my holydays) for mime-type
block.

The last problem was that the browser acl not known that RMA
(RelaMedia) is a *video or * *audio content type. Now I have created
a rule RealMedia and now on can watch TV....

Now the problem is solved for me :-)

Mfg
Marcel