[squid-users] Squid account synchronization

From: Victor Fansler <Victor@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 08:43:09 -0700

I am running squid 2.5 stable 9. Is there anyway with LDAP I can sync
accounts with my windows domain? In addition to that I want to be able to
have users account info passed to proxy without forcing them the "sing in".
I have a group policy that configures their Internet Explorer to use proxy
server, but wanted to know if using either the automatic configuration
script can work. Basic question... Is this possible?

Victor