Re: [squid-users] Sarg account reset

From: Jakob Curdes <jc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 18:12:45 +0200

Victor Fansler schrieb:

>I am running squid 2.5 stable 9 on with sarg Mandrake.. I have root access
>to the box, but do not have the ability to connect to sarg. How can I
>verify connection to sarg and then from the shell create/rest an account?

You are talking aboute the Squid Logfile Analysis Generator
(http://sarg.sourceforge.net/sarg.php)?
You cannot connect to sarg. sarg generates HTML pages and puts them in
the file system.
To access these via a Webserver you have to install one or transfer the
HTML page tree on a machine with a webserver.

Yours,
Jakob Curdes