RE: [squid-users] offline mode issue

From: Shaun Skillin \(home\) <shaun@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 20:22:00 -0600

That's very good to know, thanks Adrian! I thought it may be an issue
with my switch. It seems to work, just doesn't ever increment.
I have some more info on my original offline_mode issue... It seems that
offline_mode will work on at least one site I have found, and that site
shows up as a TCP_IMS_HIT/304 or a TCP_HIT/200 depending on if I've
cleared my browser's cache. I use site
http://www.nyclondon.com/blog/images/tube_geo.jpg for this test because
it's a nice 1MB image that really shows when cache doesn't work. This
site is about the ONLY site that actually shows up as a HIT in the logs.
Other sites (google start page for example) will ALWAYS be a
TCP_MISS/200 over and over. Why would this ever be the case?