RE: [squid-users] NTLM authentication insquid

From: Janco van der Merwe <jvdmerwe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 07:48:49 +0200

Well I'm not sure on FC 5 but on FC 4 it does. Try it and get back to me. To configure the /etc/krb5.conf is quite straight forward open the edit the file and you'll see what I mean otherwise if you don't know how let me know and I'll send you copy of my file. Out of interest sake why use NTLM authentication when you can use the squid helper LDAP_group_auth?

Janco v.d Merwe
Network Administrator
Dunns Stores (PTY) Ltd
Switchboard: 011 541 3000