[squid-users] help with MAC logging patch

From: Charles Flynn <charles@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 12:52:44 -0500

Hello,

I'm working on a project that needs to identify clients by MAC
address. For this project, we can assume that squid will sit on the
same subnet as the clients. I've looked through the mail archives and
have seen the question about logging MACs asked several times, but
there seems to be no patch available to make it happen. Does anyone
know if a patch exists? If not, I'm interested in writing such a
patch, and would very much like to get any tips, suggestions etc to
help me get started.

Thanks,
Charles