RE: [squid-users] Need help with a unique squidGuard setup

From: Nick Duda <nduda@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 08:36:58 -0400

So after digging around, it looks like squidguard cant do this...such a
bummer...this would have been a huge win for me if it could have. I
found this old thread form 2002 that wants to do exactly what I want
http://marc2.theaimsgroup.com/?l=squidguard&m=102551619718278&w=2

So now my question is, can squid do this?
What can I do to achive this?

So again, basically I need to have 2 groups, one that denys everything
except an instant messaging url list, and another that denys everything
except webmail url list. However, a single person could be part of both
of those lists.

How are other people using squid to do content filtering with a more
details blacklist setup?

- Nick