RE: [squid-users] Need help with a unique squidGuard setup

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 22:48:40 +0200

tor 2006-10-12 klockan 08:36 -0400 skrev Nick Duda:
> So after digging around, it looks like squidguard cant do this...

Ok.

> So now my question is, can squid do this?

Yes, ofcourse. The only trouble is that Squid doesn't have a good
equivalence to the urllist acl of squidGuard, only destination host (ip
or domain) or regex pattern.

In squid.conf the logics looks like groups of

http_access allow destinationacl groupacl
[repeat per group who should be allowed to access the destination]
http_access deny destiantionacl