Re: [squid-users] POST cacheability

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 10:03:33 -0700

Squid (and most other caches) considers all POST responses
uncacheable, even if they have freshness information.

I think that's unfortunate, but there you go.

Just out of curiosity, what's your use case?

Note that when POST is cached, it's future GETs that will get the
cached response, not POSTs (which will be forwarded to the origin).

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham
mnot@yahoo-inc.com