[squid-users] Trendmicro IWSS, ICAP

From: Wolfgang Becher <Wolfgang.Becher@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 16:52:27 +0200

Hi folks,

we've some problems getting Trendmicros IWSS and squid running.
Squid works with IWSS via ICAP. We tried squid3.0 and 2.6 and have the
same problem.

If we download large files ther's no preview on the client-size. Not
until a complete download (IWSS receives the whole file) the client gets
the popup to save the file.

We enabled the preview option in the icap part of the squid
configuration but this has no effect. Has anyone get working fine squid
with IWSS via ICAP or any idea with the preview feature?

Regards
Wolfgang