Re: [squid-users] Redirector irritation

From: Jim Christy <jim.christy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 15:53:27 +0100

> The default squid.conf file contains the following lines:
>
> acl QUERY urlpath_regex cgi-bin \?
> no_cache deny QUERY

Cheers Chris, i already commented these out. I think i need to have a
transparent proxy configured so that both incoming and outgoing port
80 requests redirect through Squid's port. Otherwise the redirector
just hands it off to port 80. It works this way. I'll just have to
convince the sysadmin as much :-)

Cheers
Jim