[squid-users] Interface for UDP Traffic?

From: Bryn Hughes <linux@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 12:55:11 -0800

Now that I've got my hierarchy stuff figured out I've stumbled across my
next problem...

How can I bind a particular squid instance to a particular address on
the UDP side? It's easy with tcp - hostname:port but if I do this for
udp_port it doesn't work, Squid always listens on all addresses for a
particular UDP port.

I need to either bind the UDP traffic to a particular address or figure
out a way to re-route the outbound UDP traffic to a different gateway
than it would otherwise.

Bryn