[squid-users] Squid Benchmark

From: Simon Pirschel <Simon.Pirschel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 14:30:49 +0100

Hi,

is there any benchmarking tool or workarround for benchmarking out there?

I like to test the performance and bottlenecks of my system to optimze everything
as much as I can.
I also like to compare different hardware configurations or filesystem configuration.

The way I do benchmarking is, surfing arround with FF, IE and Opera, and analysing the access.log with
calamaris, to see the hit ratios transfer rate and so on ... but I don't like it, because I need so surf a long time
and can't do anything else, some kind of automatism were nice.

Greetings.