[squid-users] Re: Re: Re: Big trouble

From: Bert Moorthaemer <bert.moorthaemer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 14:44:25 +0100

Henrik,

>> It's monday now (well tuesday to be correct :-)) and I tried to
>> circumvent
>> the problem by bypassing ICAP, but
>> that doesn't make a difference .. any other thoughts?

>Any always_direct directives involved?
No

>Using any redirectors?
Yes, I use squidGuard

>The external http_port, is it configured using the vhost directive or
>just defaultsite?
Both

>What does access.log say?
Can't tell you right now because I disabled the acceleration to internal
servers

>What does cache.log say?
Can't tell you right now because I disabled the acceleration to internal
servers

What I can tell you though ... I use IPFW and I have a "fwd 127.0.0.1,3128
from any to any 80" and that seems to work on outbound connections, but what
I can remember from cache.log is that it loops on my internal interface on
port 80 for internal connections . Should I add a rule saying "fwd 127.0.0.1
from any to any 80" also???

Regards,

Bert.