Re: [squid-users] problems with unsubscribe?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 22:39:50 +0100

ons 2006-11-15 klockan 17:27 +0200 skrev laurentiu r:
> Hi all,
> I'd like to ask if there are any known problems with unsubscribing
> from this list. I've followed the instructions and sent emails to
> squid-users-unsubscribe@squid-cache.org repeatedly but it doesn't seem
> to work, I'm still receiving messages from this list. My work is not
> related to Squid any more and I'd like to unsubscribe, if anyone knows
> how can I do this it would be greatly appreciated!

Seems to work fine for me. But it's possible the confirmation request
sent by the list server is trapped by some spam filter or similar on
your side.

When you send a message to squid-users-unsubscribe the list server sends
out a confirmation request very similar to the one you got when you
subscribed. To get unsubscribed you need to act on the confirmation
request.