[squid-users] transparent or not to transparent

From: SSCR Internet Admin <admin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 09:57:43 +0800

Hi,

I am just confused with this site's address :
https://www.ecensus.com.ph/Secure/frmIndex.asp

When i go transparent i will get an error on displaying the page, but when i
use my proxy via my browser's internet settings, it went perfectly fine...
any ideas why?

TIA

Nats

--
All messages that are coming from this domain
is certified to be virus and spam free.  If