Re: [squid-users] squid with FreeBSD 6.0 tuning

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 15:38:59 +0800

On Mon, Nov 27, 2006, Wojciech Puchar wrote:
> something special in squid.conf or i can just install squid 2.6 and use
> existing conf.

Read the release notes - a handful of things changed.

> do i need to clean spools?

Nope.

> i need to upgrade on live system

In that case, disregard my suggestion to move to AUFS and stick with DiskD.
Just compile Squid-2.6 with --enable-kqueue so you can use kqueue and
save on CPU.

Adrian

--
- Xenion - http://www.xenion.com.au/ - Hosting and Commercial Squid Support -